Terms and conditions of website usage
The term ‘Black Diamond Executive Travel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 56 Broken Cross, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8TZ, contact 07584 566132.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
You are welcome to place a booking via our online booking service on this site. Bookings are usually confirmed the same day and payment and pricing will be confirmed either via Email or Telephone. If you wish to cancel a booking after confirmation then please do so at the first available opportunity or within 24 hours, which ever is sooner.
Prices listed on this site are inclusive of VAT in all instances.
Pricing is review regularly to make sure we offer a fair and competitive price on bookings.
The images on this site are the property of Black Diamond Executive Travel.
Property rights and License
You are permitted to print and download extracts, images or text from this website for your own use or to the shared cached folder as a local copy of pages visited on this site. This is allowed as long as no graphics are modified in any way or used separately from their accompanying text.
The text, graphics and code on this website: bdet.co.uk or blackdiamondexecutivetravel.co.uk are unless otherwise stated, the copyright and/or intellectual property, in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or as Black Diamond Executive Travel , as the owner of the site and Milkshake Design as the creator of this site (In relation to code and Graphics). For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with the terms in this document for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
No part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website, public or private without prior written permission from Black Diamond Executive Travel.
Any Products covered by a manufacturer’s warranty are sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extend to the purchaser. Should warranty claims arise we would be happy to help.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Black Diamond Executive Travel and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Black Diamond Executive Travel. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Black Diamond Executive Travel takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We, Black Diamond Executive Travel, our web designer company, Milkshake Design UK Limited or any officer, directors, employees, shareholders or agents shall be held liable from any damages to you or any third parties (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website or any websites linking to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website. Every care and precaution has been taken to prevent any damage to computers using this site.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.